Goals are best achieved with a plan. Our academic planning services can begin at the end of grammar school and go through to graduate school admissions. The goal is to empower each student to develop a fulfilling and successful academic profile so that they can thrive through their academic career.
Examples of areas covered are:
- Identifying key interests, talents, and passions
- Strategizing enrichment opportunities
- Helping to choose extra-curriculars that are most advantageous from a passion point of view and from a resume point of view
- Planning summer camps and summer programs
- Offering strategies and referrals for educational evaluations
- Identifying areas of tutoring opportunities if needed